{Custom Photography by Image Nouveau | Iowa}


If you know anything about me, you probably know that I love vintage finds. I might not always know what I’ll be using these pieces for…but if I see something that catches my eye…I’ll try to snag it for a good price. But then what happens to these fun treasures??? They usually sit around either in the house/attic or garage…until the right opportunity, when it’s time for them to make an appearance.

So….when planning a shoot with a teenage girl…that lives in the country…and is a ballet dancer…what better place to bring out my antique vanity (that’s been sadly hibernating in my garage for years) and lets set it in the middle of the cow/horse pasture that contains unlimited piles of poo, that my “city” SUV had to drive through in order to transport the vanity to just the right spot.

Even though it was a bit of a messy ordeal and my tires/boots and assistants shoes where covered in a combo of mud and cow pies…I think it was well worth it and I loved hanging out on the farm with this talented girl and her helpful mother, so please view the images below and see what you think!

**Special thanks to my hubby for scraping/scrubbing the farm off my auto






And yes......there's always time for a text break

This cow kept eyeballin me....I don't think she liked me much